The perfect Autumnal nude

So when it comes to lipstick I think my favourite go-to brand is MAC!
Personally I feel like their lipsticks are good value for money and it really feels like a treat when I add a new shade to my lipstick collection.
Recently I was at the airport on a weekend away and of course had to pay a visit to Duty Free, the MAC counter drew me in and before I knew it I had swatches of lipstick all over my hand and arm! I decided to settle with a shade from the Satin range called 'Faux'.




'Faux' is a muted dusty mauve pink and I have seen it described as a lighter version of 'Velvet Teddy' another of MAC's popular shades. It is a very easy to wear shade and I'd also describe the shad as a 'your lips but better' colour too.
I decided to wear it for a night out last night with my friends, as I had applied a smokey eye with glitter eyeliner and false lashes so wanted something less bold for my lips and I think the makeup look went well together...



I love this lip colour as it is so wearable, day or evening it can look great! It is the perfect Autumn nude as its slightly darker than your regular nude lipstick. It wore really well and didn't dry my lips at all, I would definitely recommend this MAC lipstick.

What are your favourite lipstick shades for this time of year?
Any recommendations or any dupes?


Lots of Love
Emily x

2 comments:

Love to read your comments, please follow me on twitter at @emilylondon if you wish to ask me any specific questions, & also leave a link to your blog so I can take a look :) Thanks guys x x x