Berry lips for Winter

Now that winter is here (and here to stay) its time to add those lovely berry / plum lipsticks to our makeup routine and this Lipstick I am going to write about is certainly going to make a statement. I received this Lipstick last Christmas as a gift and loved it as soon as I opened the tube! It isn't a colour I would normally have picked up but I'm glad it was bought for me - this Urban Decay lipstick in shade 'Venom' is a deep purple/berry red shade. I love the packaging - it comes in a dark silver tube and I loved the shape of the lipstick inside, a nice round shape which is suprisingly easy to apply.



The shade itself is stunning and will make a statement that's for sure! I could see this lipstick being perfect for a night out when you aren't afraid to wear a bold lip colour, its perfect for those Christmas / New Years eve parties.
It applies really nicely and is creamy and non drying, it is very pigmented so you will need to take your time when applying to be sure not to smudge but it is very nice, the colour is dark plum shade with added purple shimmer which looks great under certain lighting. It wears very well but I would say after eating / drinking you would need a little to touch up.


All in all this is a great party/night out lipstick, and you'll definitely be making an impression if you wear this shade.

2 comments:

Love to read your comments, please follow me on twitter at @emilylondon if you wish to ask me any specific questions, & also leave a link to your blog so I can take a look :) Thanks guys x x x